Magical Land of Oz

Magical Land of Oz

Saturday, January 4, 2014

December Character Trait-Kindness

Congratulations for being voted by your classmates as the character education winner for the month of December! 


This is what some of your classmates said about you:
  • He in always nice to me and the bugs and the lizards on the playground.
  • He is very polite and always says thank you and please. 
  • He is the best field trip partner. He asks me what I want to do first and he never yells in my ear on the bus.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your teachers and parents are very proud of you. Having the characteristics that your classmates mention must mean that you are an A+ school citizen and friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on our blog. Your comment will be posted after verification of appropriate content.