Magical Land of Oz

Magical Land of Oz

Friday, February 28, 2014

February Character Trait-Charity

Congratulations for being voted by your classmates as the character education winner for the month of February! 


This is what some of your classmates said about you:
  • She never says no when I ask her to help me tie my shoes. She always smiles when she helps me.
  • She is the best table captain I have ever had especially when I lose stuff like my pencil or break my crayon. She always shares her things with us. 
  • I like singing with her on the playground. I get to pick the song and she knows all of the words.
  • Thank you for helping me clean up my mess at lunch and always playing with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on our blog. Your comment will be posted after verification of appropriate content.